Thursday, April 24, 2008

ramblings...

Today I have to go to the dentist. YUCK! I absolutly dread going to the dentist! Especially when it is such beautiful weather outside! We have been having amazing weather, and we are loving it! It seems that the long winter is finally over! We have even been wearing shorts this week! yayy! Yesterday it got up to 80! Wow, that seemed hot after it was just 30 degrees one day last week! I would much rather it be 80 than 30 though! Brycen has been loving getting to play outside so much! It is hard to drag him inside for a bath in the evening now! He and his puppies are having so much fun~ I meant to get some pictures last night, but my camera batteries were dead! :(

our happy family

brycen and his good buddy isaac- they are only 10 days apart in age




Brycen playing at the park!

No comments: