
The shutters before we took them down... I know they are faded, but do they look faded blue?? or faded green?? Okay, well Ryan and I have always had this little inside "arguement" on that... My family says I'm color blind, so I probably shouldn't argue about things like that! lol...

Here is the shutters after we took them down and scrubbed them clean so we could paint them... Well, I scrubbed while Ryan got the paint stuff ready... We ended up having more shutters than what I thought we did... but back to the color story... when we took them down and I started cleaning them, obviously the backs weren't faded b/c they hadn't seen sunlight... what color were they?? Yep, navy BLUE. I had to swallow my pride and admit for once that I was WRONG! Ouch! lol, Ryan was really enjoying that :)

Ryan and Brycen in their "painting" clothes... Brycen ended up w/ more on his body (hands) then on his clothes anyway :)

A finished shutter- now burgandy!

The new color up against the old faded one (green... blue... whatever ya wanna call it!) ; ) I love the new color and I can't wait to get the shutters back up. We still have to paint the garage door and the front door to match before we put them back up though... Ryan said we're doing it tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have some more pictures next week of the finished product! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment