I just can't give him enough kisses! Today B was talking to him and making silly faces and HE SMILED!!! It was an "on purpose" smile! I told B I was jealous he got the first "real" smile out of him! This little guy stays awake for long periods of time. This morning he was up from 7:30 until around 1pm! He is so content though to lay on a blanket and look around or swing in his swing. His 0-3 month clothes fit him really well now and he has ROLLS on his sweet little legs! Our scrawny little guy isn't going to be scrawny for long I don't think! I had bought up 3-6 month clothes for summer before he got here and when he was so small I was worried I'd have to buy all new in 0-3 months for summer, but I don't think I'll have to worry about that! He loves bathtime and just lays there so quiet and still and loves having the water poured over him. He doesn't like getting out and getting dried off or getting lotion on. He is quiet again though as soon as he is dressed! I really just can't believe how fast he is growing. It makes me so sad, but at the same time it's such a miracle to have him here that it's exciting to watch him grow and change.
3 comments:
ssooooo sweet!
I can't believe C is already 5 weeks old! He is looking just as cute as always. :)
Awww!! Those first smiles are sooo sweet!
Post a Comment