This past Tuesday B had his first t-ball practice. He loves it! Ryan is coaching his team and I'm not sure who loves it more- Ryan or B! haha! I'm glad they can share this though.
This is B and his best buddy Joey- his dad is helping coach the team too. B and Joey couldn't quit goofing off when they were beside each other in line to bat- so they had to get separated! lol :)
Corbin Fisher sat in his bouncy seat outside, content as can be, for 3 hours! He let mommy get lots of stuff done like cleaning out the car, working on stuff in the garage, and playing with his bubby! He was so content just sitting there watching and then he fell asleep.
Who doesn't love baby feet?! Precious!
He fell asleep and I couldn't resist taking a picture of my lil' sweetie!
This big boy (in his too little beach hat that he insisted on wearing) is such a big helper! He loves to help with whatever we are doing. He helped his Daddy put up a new entry door to the garage and he helped me clean the car and work in the garage- then we played on his swing set :) .
I am feeling a little overwhelmed by all the stuff we have to do right now. I go back to work 4 weeks from today and the days are speeding by. I don't know how they go so fast- it seems that the day is over and it is bedtime and I still haven't gotten half the stuff done I need to. I would much rather just sit and cuddle my boys (which I am doing a lot of!). I am loving the pretty weather and we have been outside most of the time- makes it hard to get much of anything else done!
Tonight we are going to look at land again- praying this is the one and it works out. We have to be out of our house Memorial Day Weekend. I have started packing up all the stuff we aren't using right now (like china, decorations, pictures, etc). We have boxes everywhere and even though they are organized it makes me feel unorganized and it drives me insane (literally!!).
I really am excited about the house though! Well, C is waking up from a nap and he needs a bath! :) And then we have errands to run- fun stuff!! I love these days with my boys.
I really am excited about the house though! Well, C is waking up from a nap and he needs a bath! :) And then we have errands to run- fun stuff!! I love these days with my boys.
4 comments:
Corbin has been busy growing! Your boys are so cute! Good luck with the property!
3 hours?! You have the best baby ever! Hopefully Theo isn't reading this right now, because I haven't had three hours to get something done since he arrived. Maybe you are just the best mama ever :-)
Enjoy the rest of your leave, Chelsa. Good luck with land-hunting!
Wow. Land hunting! Awesome. I bet B is excited. If you need any help with anything please let me know. Even if its too keep kiddos occupied while you clean/pack/nap whatever. We all need help sometimes!
Good luck with packing and I hope you find the perfect spot for your family! :)
Post a Comment