Friday, June 25, 2010

We have been busy- I'm just not sure what we've been busy doing. Ever feel that way? I feel totally unorganized lately and anyone who knows me well knows that I hate that feeling! I blame it on going from living in 2000 sq feet to living in one bedroom... I really need to get a system or something b/c I've had a few meltdowns lately from not being able to find something or just forgetting to do things I need to do... It's hard not being in my "routine"... I'm a routine girl and I feel all out of sorts!

I have no pictures for the post- b/c as you know my camera broke a few weeks ago. I finally did get a new one, but silly me as no memory card for it. Ugh! I do have a few pics on the internal memory that are really cute, but those will have to wait for another day.


This past Sunday was Father's Day (as you all know!)... My boys are so blessed to have such a wonderful Daddy! He really is great with them. He tries to help out in the ways that he knows how. You can see how much he loves our boys and always wants them to have fun and be happy. My own dad is also a great dad. I was always a daddy's girl and I still look to him to be able to fix everything. :) Ryan and my dad get along great and are two peas in a pod when it comes to hunting, fishing, etc! I love that they get to do those fun things together. It was also Ryan's 28th birthday on his 5th father's day! He doesn't like to be reminded that he is growing close to 30 ;) His hair is turning gray- lots of gray :) I think it's cute, but I think it bothers him! I told him there is always hair dye if it bothers him that much... he didn't think I was too funny!
Anyway, on Sunday we went to church and then met his parents at Ponderosa and ate lunch. We went home and swam most of the afternoon with the boys and then that evening my parents had dinner with my mom's side of the family at my parents house and we also celebrated Ryan's birthday. Ryan got new tennis shoes and new workboots for his birthday so I guess he is all ready to go in the shoe department! haha!


This week has been hectic for me at work. My co-worker is on vacation and I feel that I haven't gotten much done at all! Evenings have been spent playing tennis with Brycen and Ryan after C goes to sleep. My parents live right besides prides creek so about 3 evenings after Corbin has gone to sleep (he goes down about 7-7:30). We have went and played tennis- I guess that is one perk of living with my parents, lol! Brycen is getting pretty good and of course Ryan and I are loving that he loves to play since we both played in school and still enjoy playing. I can't wait until C is old enough to go play too and we can do it as a family!


Wednesday Brycen and I had dentist appointments for check ups. He is always such a good boy at the dentist. It helps that our dentist is so nice and good w/ kids (adults too).


Yesterday I had to leave work and go home around 1pm b/c I had a migrane. It was TERRIBLE. Like puke my lunch up terrible :( I went home and slept for 3 hours and thankfully when I got up it was gone! We spent the evening by the pool with B swimming. It was so nice out last night compared to out hot and humid it has been. Corbin fell asleep sitting up on my lap- it was the cutest thing! He is still loving each baby food that we have offered him. Peas were not his fave, but he ate them. I also think it had to do with getting his shots and his mouth hurting him from his little teeth trying to pop through. His gums are sooo white and you can see them right there, but they just won't pop through. He gets mad and chews on the bottle about rips it out of his mouth :( Poor guy! It doesn't really affect his happy personality though!


Tonight we get to visit w/ my cousin and her little girls who live in Nashville. I am excited to see them b/c we haven't in over a year (since my Papaw's funeral). Siri and B are only a few months apart so they will have fun!



House stuff is slowly, but surely moving along... patience is not a strong suit of mine so this is hard on me! We are supposed to meet with the septic guy and the escavator guy tomorrow. Hopefully sometime next week we can start getting things scheduled! Not getting my hopes up on that though! lol... just when I think we are going to get something done something comes up!


Sunday a group from our church leaves to go on a mission trip. I have committed to praying daily for Ashley as she goes on the trip. She is a wonderful person and someone I am thankful to have met and have in my life. I know ppl will be blessed by her prescence on this trip as she shows ppl Jesus each day.

No comments: