At school they had a pumpkin decorating contest. You were supposed to decorate a pumpkin like your favorite book character. Brycen wanted to participate and he decided he wanted to do Horton from Horton Hears A Hoo. I think it turned out pretty cute :)

Horton and B the night before taking it to school...
might I add that the morning it had to be there it was POURING down rain (when we had those storms)... Horton's trunk is made of tissue paper... Yikes!
He did get there safe and sound though.

Corbin has an obsession w/ the laundry basket... empty or full... he LOVES the laundry basket... I know most kids like them, but he gets excited and shakes all over when he sees it! haha! It's adorable. Here he is making a mess w/ my folded laundry :) So proud of himself!
3 comments:
What an awesome pumpkin!! Good job guys:) And that smile on C is heartmelting, just like big bro B's!!
That pumpkin is SOOOOO cool! Way to go, B!!!
C is just TOO cute for his own good. :)
That pumpkin is so cool!!! And that's adorable with the laundry basket =)
Post a Comment