Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Morning

I broke my Easter stuff up into different posts because I am doing them as I get a few minutes. Blogger has been awful about downloading my pictures from the computer lately.


I had a pictures of all the boys baskets out the night before and somehow it got deleted off my camera and so this is them getting to the baskets before I could get a picture!
This face cracks me up!

All he wanted were some new mud boots... momma thought he needed a different pair, but ALL he talked about was this pair... what's a momma to do?! :)



Corbin found yogurt in his basket :)


He just looks so big!


Everyone (including mommy and daddy) got new toothbrushes (B wants a new one everytime we go to the store, lol). Corbin just chews on his and so B was "brushing" his teeth for him!

Who knows!?


Lately, everytime we go to the store B wants jelly beans. Jelly beans make me gag. The smell of jelly beans make me gag and so I kept saying no... but I did put a whole bag in his Easter basket- which made him super happy :)

My sweet boys dressed up and ready to go to church in our Easter best!


Love how C is always watching B!

Sweet Brothers!

Love these boys!

Trying to get a family picture with the self timer... Corbin didn't want to cooperate!

This was as good as it got!

I love these three SO much!


5 comments:

Guatmama said...

Sweet Easter memories! I would have wanted a different pair of boots, too, but we mama's must give in sometimes! Good choice! I love getting sneak peeks at your beautiful home!

Lori said...

Your self portrait with timer on the couch was better than ours! What fun taking pics with squirmy boys :-)

Rhonda said...

LOVE their outfits!! And I love B brushing C's teeth...so sweet!!

Tera said...

Cute Easter pics! I agree...C looks so big!! Their sweaters are really cute!

Kristen said...

my kids LOVE toothbrushes too!!!