just want to remember Corbin and his cute ways at this age.
he always just plops down wherever he is when he is needing a rest (and a drink of course) :)
Only his though- he never offers to get in anyone else's !
Here is Zane and Corbin!
I can really tell how crazy a kid Corbin is when we're around other kids close to his age! lol
Last Thursday (the 14th) Brittany F. & Chelsey H. had a little birthday party for me at Ryan & Chelsey's :) They made mexican food for supper and chocolate cake for dessert! We visited and had fun laughing at the kiddos! I'm so thankful for sweet friends!
Swimming in the deep end with no fears now (jumping off the diving board, swimming across the pool with his face in the water free style, back stroke, treading water for periods of time, etc). I was so proud of how he threw that timid spirit right out the window and dove right in (literally!).


My birthday was Saturday- the boys got me a cake and this pretty flower! We had went to Evansville Friday night (Ryan, the boys, and I). We went to eat at Logan's, went to a few stores (Babies R Us, Dick's, TJ Maxx), and went to Cold Stone for ice cream. It was a relaxed fun evening. We didn't do anything on my actual birthday except work on the stone on the house (but we're ALMOST done so PTL!)...
My birthday was Saturday- the boys got me a cake and this pretty flower! We had went to Evansville Friday night (Ryan, the boys, and I). We went to eat at Logan's, went to a few stores (Babies R Us, Dick's, TJ Maxx), and went to Cold Stone for ice cream. It was a relaxed fun evening. We didn't do anything on my actual birthday except work on the stone on the house (but we're ALMOST done so PTL!)...
Sunday we went to a pool party for the Lengacher family at the Loogootee pool. It was in the evening which was nice so the sun wasn't blaring down. I had Monday off so I didn't mind being out late!
I was off on Monday for my Birthday Holiday at work. That was nice having an extra day off. I took B to tennis camp and then we went and put Corbin down for a nap and went swimming for a few hours at the Doerner's while he napped.
Brycen has gone to VBS all week with some friends so it has been a late nights for him all week! His 4H projects are due tomr. so we've also had to squeeze in finishing those up!
I'm ready for the weekend- even though it's another busy one!
8 comments:
love the randomness. glad someone else is having a crazy busy summer like us! :) happy blated bday!!
Love all the pictures. Way to go B! The picture of C in the drawer is great! I'm jealous of the storage. You should post some pictures of the rooms in your house, I'd love to see them!
Glad you got to take an extra day off work for your bday and that your friends had a dinner party for you! Boys look like they are having a fun summer too! Have a nice weekend! Xoxo
Good to see an update. Glad you guys had fun at HW and survived the heat! Happy Belated birthday, girly!!
Good Post...I too love randomness! Happy belated birthday... I Love Corbins style of relaxing... Sure wish it was still comfy for me to lay on the hardwood floor for a little break! hee hee
Go B with all your swimming madness!
Sounds like a good summer. Good to see some pics of your sweet family.
Pfew, glad we are all caught up! Been missing your posts, but I know how it is, if you get away from it for a day or two it is crazy to catch up!
You are busy, busy! Love the birthday holiday! Happy Belated Bday!
In all the pics. C looks like one ralaxed dude. lol. Happy to hear you had a great birthday week-end with your family and friends:) Plus the extra day off. Yeah!! haha
Post a Comment