Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Grandparents Day Program- 2011

Friday morning Brycen had his 1st grade Grandparents Day Program. They were supposed to wear red, white, and blue b/c it was an Americana Themed program. It was cute!


He kept his hands in his pockets most of the time and had his pants hiked up looking like high waters!! Oh dear! lol

PES 1st grade :)


Brycen Hunter standing by his desk :)


Mrs. Vaughn (His teacher) and B


B and his buddy Kendric


Nolan and Brycen being goofy!

Nolan, Kendric, and Brycen



I can't believe it was already his second grandparents day program! The years are passing too quickly!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute, looks like he had fun!

Guatmama said...

So sweet!

Sonya said...

OHHH!! He is such a sweetheart and is growing WAYYY TOO FAST! You know how I feel, make him slow down PLEASE:)

Tera said...

He must get his mama's size. :) I noticed he is shorter than his friends. He looks very cute in his patriotic colors.

Rhonda said...

Such a handsome boy!