My "baby" is all grown up... he thinks he is a man now! lol. That's because on Sunday evening he got to go hunting w/ daddy for the very first time. He was so excited- it is all he could talk about. If you know B you know he is a talker (have no idea where he gets that, lol) so we were (read here- Ryan) concerned it might not go so hot. They went out in our woods for the first time to see how he did and "practice" lol. Turns out he did great and they were out there for about three hours! He said he would of liked to spend the night in the woods, but he had to pee :) haha! He said, "Well, I've got the hunting bug now!". Too cute! I'm glad it lived up to his expectations- even though they only seen one deer and didn't even get to shoot at it. He used to cry and cry and cry when Ryan would leave for the wk/end to go to the cabin- now momma's going to be the one crying b/c our fun wk/ends alone together are going to come to a halt when Daddy lets him go to the cabin to hunt! At least I have Corbin at home for a few more years hopefully! I keep telling Ryan we need another one (a girl this time) so I'll have someone to hang out with while all my men are off hunting!

7 comments:
So so cute!! And yes...you need a girl ;)
Can't believe your "baby" is big enough to go hunting with dad...what a great life experience:) He looks so cute in camo!!:)
oh my goodness, how cute is he! I have a feeling my Koen Hunter may want to live up to that name as well :) Lol, Dusty really doesn't hunt, but it wouldn't surprise if he wants to take Koen a time or two when he's old enough...and in the mean time, enjoy some "me" time!!:)
So fun! Shane keeps saying he's straping Jaxxi in a baby carrier and taking her this year! :)
Ha ha, You do need a girl chels!! But in the meantime you can come hang out with me and Ki and baby girl #2 while they hunt!
So glad he had fun! He is such a smiley boy!
I guess I better get ready, huh? :) He seems so big!
Post a Comment