Tuesday, May 1, 2012

1st Ball Game

I'm trying to figure out the new blogger and so my pictures are backwards- whoops!   Last Wednesday evening B had his first game of the season!  It was exciting and the boys played good for the first game (we won 10-8!).  Brycen had two base hits and he was happy with that.  He played third base and short stop and says he likes short stop better!  (I think because he played there last year). 
                                       

                                                                      Ready to run!

Corbin also loves to go to the ball park.  He is always filthy when we leave, but he plays hard and has so much fun.  He is much easier this year than last b/c at least he doesn't run away! 
                                     He told Kylee "Sit" and me to take a picture! lol So bossy!
                                       I call him Mr. Sassy Pants, because well look at him!
                                                            I just can't resist that face!
                                                           At home before the game!
                                                               #3 this year!
                                                  I can't believe my baby is this big already!
                        Corbin thought he needed in the picture too (and he wasn't dressed yet!)

Not this last Friday but the one before we had an impromptu get together w/ the Houchin's and the DeCoursey's.  We ordered pizza (sort of a theme when they come over) and I made a couple of new pinterest desserts and we spent the evening chatting and laughing :)

                                            he was hugging him- not choking him lol!
                                   Zane was too interested in his mommy's camera :)
Best Friends Corbin (26 months) and Zane (27 months).
Corbin looks like a giant haha!

This has been a trying week and it's only Tuesday... but we leave on vacation in three days so I can't wait!

6 comments:

Sonya said...

YAY B!! He's going to be an awesome baseball player:) So excited for you guys, going on vacation!!

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures of your sweet boys! I have been looking for a new post from you!! I've been getting back in the swing of blogging myself. :)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute! I am so happy that you get to go on vacation. Enjoy yourself girl!

Unknown said...

Love the photos, Have lots of fun on your vacation and take lots of pictures !!!

Ashley said...

Found your blog on Kelly's Korner and wanted to say how sorry I am that one of your precious children aren't here with you. I lost my son almost 2 years ago this summer :9

your family is so beautiful!

Ali Rae said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I am enjoying yours!!! Your boys are adorable!!! We are only about an hour from Evansville, IN.