Wednesday, December 3, 2008

christmas pics w/ the family

Well, my day off didn't go as I had planned... I dropped B off at preschool this morning and they informed me that they have scheduled a field trip FOR TOMORROW. Ugh! So I went ahead and went to work b/c I had court stuff to get ready for tomorrow if I wasn't going to be there... So I worked today... on my day off... but I'm actually grateful that I have a job that allows me to be flexible so that I can go on his field trips. I didn't get any of my stuff done at home though and I just hate when my schedule gets so out of wack!
We came to my parents tonight to do some family snapshots for Christmas... fun stuff. NOT. I do not like having my picture taken... and B does not want to cooperate when you want him to smile. But anyway, we got a couple that we were satisfied with... My mom made taco soup for supper. YUM.






2 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

aw... the last one is very sweet! i can't say that i Love having my pics taken, but i love having the memories. and this is our last Christmas just having one baby!

Jamie Truelove said...

I totally feel your pain. They turned out really cute.