Tuesday, January 27, 2009

i didn't mean i was READY!

Okay- so first let me clarify, I am READY to meet this baby, and to NOT be pregnant anymore. BUT I am aware that it is too early and of course I don't want him to come too early! Now, that that is clarified, let me ask you to please say a little prayer for me. Last night for four hours in a row I had 5 contractions per hour. They weren't regular in time and they didn't get any stronger, but when they didn't stop after a couple hours I started getting a little nervous! My poor hubby was about to have a cow- b/c of the weather and stuff... They finally did stop. I didn't feel good all day yesterday and I don't know why my body was being so weird, but we def. do not want this baby to come too early, no matter how "ready" I am! I want a healthy baby! So if you get a chance, please say a little prayer, that these will go away! Since then I've only had one- two in an hour at any given time. I slept great last night which is an answered prayer. I came in to work (late) despite the winter wonderland outside! B is excited to get to spend the day at Mamaw Reece's (my mom) since his daycare/preschool is closed down. My boss says though when the next round of freezing stuff starts up, he is sending us home! I won 20 bucks this morning though :). Yesterday we all had to guess how much snow/ice we'd have by 7am this morning. I guessed 3 inches and on my boss's front porch at 7am it was 2 and 15/16 inches! So I won! Yay! :) lol. It took me 20 min. to get to my mom's this morning, which is normally a 5 min. drive! Hope you all have a great day & safe trips if you are out and about!
I have been terrible about taking pictures- so I thought I'd post this one- it's from last night and it's not very good quality b/c I took it w/ my cell phone. Ryan and Brycen's lincoln log village :). B LOVESSSSS lincoln logs :)

4 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

I'll be praying for ya!

Sonya said...

I am praying for you and my little nephew! He had better stay put for awhile longer, even though I am dying to meet him! Love ya,

Ashley said...

I'll say a little prayer for you Chelsa!! Good guess on the snow....looks like we might have 6-7 inches if it doesn't stop. Oh no!!

LaSandra said...

Oh how I understand being ready, but not "ready":) I have had enough of being pregnant myself. I'm starting to have alot of trouble sleeping at night, which is what's really draining me.

In terms of your swelling, I hope you feel better. "Weird" things always seem to happen right at the end of a pregnancy!