Just a quick update to thank everyone who was praying for Ryan's surgery. Everything went fine w/ the surgery. Yesterday was a little rough for him, but he was already feeling quite a bit better this morning, well as good as can be expected! We're both glad it's over with so he can get back to normal! Brycen is doing so good w/ not being rough (kinda hard after normally rough housing w/ daddy each day!). He just kisses him on the forehead and says "i love you daddy". It's so sweet! He sent me off to work today after I got his breakfast... I think my "mothering" was getting on his nerves! haha. I'm taking him lunch home at lunchtime though.
Oh yah, we got the crib all put together on Tuesday night! Andon's room is really almost finished- just waiting on some decorations on the walls! I have a check up tomorrow so we'll see how things are going. I've been having contractions- but nothing regular, just Braxton Hicks.
5 comments:
Chelsa,
I am glad that Ryan's surgery went okay. Hopefully he will have a easy and quick recovery/healing.
Please remember to take care of yourself too.
Jess
Glad to hear he is recovering OK. You'll have to post pictures of the nursery once it's done!
Glad things are going well for you.. I just got your comment on my blog and thought I haven't heard or talked to ya for awhile.... Hope your hanging in there, it seems like it goes so slow until they arrive, then it seems like it was forever ago that I had that big belly, couldn't breathe, sleep, or move! As hard as it may be, try to cherish every moment, they grow tooo fast.. Talk to ya later!
No you wouldnt have to use onions. I only used a few sprinkles of them on ours. Its still yummy!!
Im glad to hear all went well. He's tough! hehe I think men have lower thresholds of pain, though. Just my opinion as a nurse. ;) I SOOO can't wait to get our nursery together. PLEAse post pics of Andon's room so I can get a fix. Our crib should be here soon & my gma ordered Leah's bedding (as a gift) Im thinking today. EEeek... I love nesting :)
Post a Comment