I have an appt. w/ Dr. R tomorrow- just a check up, but I have to say I look forward to them, just to hear the heartbeat and know everything is going well. Although, from all the kicks I've been getting this evening I know Mr. C is doing well and enjoying that German Chocolate cake I ate w/ my supper :) He has really good taste!
I have a weekend update coming- hopefully tomorrow... I'm exhausted. Friday and Saturday we did breathing treatments every hour and last night every few hours. Tonight I have just rested and not done much of anything except give B a bath b/c I'm soooo worn out. I'm praying that I can actually sleep tonight.
7 comments:
I hope you can rest!! I know it's getting harder. I hope B is doing lots better!! I miss you guys:(
I hope things are getting better for B... breathing treaments every hour?! That would be exhausting for you and your little man:( Get some good rest tonight and enjoy listening to baby C tomorrow!!! And you are still looking as cute as ever preggers:)
You are looking fabulous as usual! I can see that little C is growing! I'm so glad things are going well. Good luck at your appt! I can't wait to have the actual preggo "belly" and not look like I'm just getting chubby ;)
Love'n the belly pic. Hope B is feeling much better today.
praying for you and baby Corbin!
Love the belly shots! Hang in there. I hope you get some good rest! I second the motion on the German chocolate cake!
:-D
A
Looking great as usual ;)
Post a Comment