I'm not sure that I've ever posted twice in one day, but I thought I'd go ahead and give a short update on how my appointment went today. My blood pressure was 110/70 (yay for it holding strong at that or below this whole time so far!). I also asked her about a place near my incision... when I went in for a check up after Andon it was bumped up... she thought it was just muscle that hadn't flattened back out and I didn't have fat to cover it... but at that time she also said it could be a hernia, but if I wasn't having any pain to just keep an eye on it... well since I've started gaining weight I've noticed it hurting quite a bit. She felt and couldn't actually feel a hernia, but said it's very possible. She is going to check it out closely when she opens me up to do my c-section and if it is a hernia she will fix it at that time. I am measuring right on track (I didn't ask what I measured, she just said it was "perfect"). Corbin's heartrate was 153 and he was very active while she was trying to get it... we kept hearing it and then he would move and she couldn't get the rate on it :)... stubborn... :) hehe that's okay though! He gets it honestly. I had gained 1 lb. in 2 weeks so that puts me at a total of 10 lbs in 23 weeks- not too bad. I'm going to try and get some sleep now. I got Mya's tutu made tonight..........
the colors just don't show up near as pretty on camera, but it's teal, orange, and purple w/ a purple ribbon. it is so bright and cute in person!
4 comments:
lovin' the tutus...:) so fun.. missed you tonight at bible study.. i finally made it after a month of being absent:(
Love the tutu!! I can't wait to put them on the girls!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the tutu's....I didn't get a chance to text you back last week cuz I was a bit sick LOL
Glad your appt went well!! I still feel like it's going so fast =)
Yay for another great appt!!
Post a Comment