Sunday, September 19, 2010

House and Movie Night

Friday after work I had to go get a new cell phone, because mine bit the dust. It always takes forever in the Verizon store in town at the hardware store, but I love those people. The homecoming parade was going on out on main street so B got to watch the parade and get candy while we waited :) He was dying to go out to the house so we came home for me to change out of my work clothes and we went straight out there to meet Ryan.

And this is what we saw when we got there :) We have a subfloor!
This is standing in the master bath.

It was hard to get good pictures of a flat surface. They all looked the same.
We planned on only being out there a little bit, but we were there for almost 2 hours.
Ryan took 2x4's and layed out all the rooms for me so I could see everything a little better.


We told Brycen he wasn't going to get dirty that night...
hahahaha, that was a joke!
I told Ryan I don't think we can take him out there and expect him not to get dirty.
We were there almost 2 hours and he still wasn't ready to leave.

And here's a picture of C, just b/c he's cute :) haha
His arms are double jointed (like his momma's)...
It kind of freaks people out sometimes, ha!


After we finally left out there we went and rented movies for family movie night and picked us up some fish sandwiches at Fish Hut. We came home and took baths and showers and proceeded to cuddle on the couch and watch movies. It was the PERFECT Friday night!

5 comments:

SONDRA PRICE said...

sounds like you guys had a fun night!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

what a great night! sounds perfect:)

Rhonda said...

It feels like your house is going fast!! You will be in there before you know it!

Guatmama said...

Yes, indeed a PERFECT friday night. I just missed you, was stuck in the traffic for the homecoming parade on our way home from the zoo.
As we passed the courthouse on our way to Eville I thought of you {do you work inside there} if I had known for sure might have stopped to say hi...then again, you might think I was a weirdo!

Susie said...

Because I pay attention to detail...whats that square hole in the floor? I've never built a house so just was curious!LOL. Your boys keep getting cuter and cuter with each picture you post of them! I can't believe how Big "C" is getting! I love his little rolls on his arms and those sweet little piggies hanging over the edge of his seat! Looks like your building is going smoothly!