Xavier, Joey, Brycen, and Braden(The 4 boys I had in my group)
Brycen got to grind up some corn :)
They also got to get face paint (as you can see from this picture...) thankfully it came off very easily as soon as we got home.
All the boys in my group wanted snakes- eww! :) I love having boys, but some of their favorite things (snakes, bugs, etc) are not all that exciting (and even sort of creepy) to me!
I was thankful for gorgeous weather (a breeze to keep us cool). It only started to sprinkle as we were boarding the buses to leave. Brycen was WORN out from running around all day!
4 comments:
Love your new blog look and the progress on the house.
Love the new blog look!
I'm glad you all had fun on the field trip, that many kids in an open area would have been stressful for me too!
The new blot look is cute! That was A LOT of kids. I could only imagine. haha
Wow, making great progress on the house! Yeah! It's so fun to start imagining your life there, isn't it?! I can't imagine keeping track of all those kids in one place!!! Ahhh!
Post a Comment