Monday, March 14, 2011

B'ism's

Brycen- he just cracks me up. I mean literally makes me laugh ALL.THE.TIME. Even when I'm so mad at him for something he's done he can always make me laugh- which can actually be quite frustrating, but ya know- it's a great personality trait to have- to be able to make people smile.

Thursday evening B was talking about his new girlfriend Kiana- I told him he needs to not have so many girlfriends and quit worrying about girls and that when he's old enough God will show him the right person for him and they'll get married and he looked at me...dead serious... and says, "Mom, she's the one, she's the one for me, I know it. I'm going to marry this girl."

I'm going to have gray hair soon if he keeps liking girls this much!


Saturday night we were on our way home from Menards and he said, "Mom, you just gotta take a couple breaths and blow them out slowly because it will be okay. I just have to use the saw because I gotta be a man like daddy and Papaw Rick."

(At Menards he had pointed at a saw and told me Papaw Rick had let him use one- I honestly wasn't paying much attention b/c we were trying to get stuff picked out . I think I said something along the lines of "Oh, he did? Okay." It cracked me up that half way home he was still thinking about it and that he KNOWS him growing up gets to momma!

This morning he told me while he was working out at the house he was climbing on a dirt pile in his socks and Mamaw Reece told him to get his boots back on and she said a cuss word! I couldn't believe this b/c my mom rarely says a bad word and especially wouldn't at him! I asked him what she said and he said that she said

"Oh my gosh, Brycen put your boots back on!".

I had to laugh... I told him before that oh my gosh doesn't sound very nice coming out of our mouths but I don't think I ever told him it was a bad word!

Just wanted to write some of these down. I think his facial expressions and voice inflections make them even funnier :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny, the girlfriend quote had me laughing out loud.

Oh and the piggy thing, that's too much! Too bad we live so far apart, I these two biys would be best friends. :)

Guatmama said...

I love these little memories, in a few years it will take you right back to that very moment!!

Sonya said...

HA!Ha! He has to be the funnies little boy ever:) LOVE HIM!!

Tera said...

I love the "bad word" one! :) Silly boy!!

Ashley said...

This just made my morning better:) Such a sweetie!!!!