Monday, August 8, 2011

Fishin'

Brycen loves fishing... and Ryan's been SO busy with the house that they hadn't went one time this year- until yesterday! We went to church and came home and ate lunch and Brycen was about to jump out of his skin he was so excited to go! He told every.single.person. he talked to at church that he was going fishing. I think this fishing trip was quite a bit over due :)

We are thankful for the best fishin' spot in pike county to be right behind our house and to have access to it! Wonderful neighbors are such a blessing :)

B caught two fish and was super excited. I stayed home b/c Corbin was napping (and I got to read and it was quiet... wow, that different!) :) Anyway, I asked Ryan if B was patient and he said, "He was.... but man he's a talker" lol- I don't know where he gets that from?! :)




5 comments:

Tasha said...

Our Brycen loves to fish also. Praise God for wonderful Dads that hang out with their boys! :)

Unknown said...

So glad they had fun and you got to have a quiet afternoon!

LaSandra said...

AAawww! He looks so proud and happy with his fish! Great memories!

Shannon said...

Glad B got to go fishing! Cant imagine where he gets his talking from?? ha ha

Rhonda said...

So cute!! What fun memories!