B with a silly face:)
The birthday kids :)B & KenKen
They are so fun!
Corbin had fun chasing after all the big kids and trying to play games too! :)(There was another table of girls too)
B and Payton being silly
The difference between boys and girls was very apparent. The boys were so rowdy and wouldn't sit still and girls are sat sweetly and listened. lol!
B doing the Ping Pong toss!
Ring Toss :)
We also had Bean Bag Toss (to knock down cans), but I can't find a picture of it.
The other boys are Payton, Braden, Joey, Xavier, Nolan, and Alex.
)There was another boy table too)
B and Payton being sillyThe difference between boys and girls was very apparent. The boys were so rowdy and wouldn't sit still and girls are sat sweetly and listened. lol!
B doing the Ping Pong toss!
Ring Toss :)We also had Bean Bag Toss (to knock down cans), but I can't find a picture of it.
Her dad said he can only hope her wedding will be that cheap ;) lol
Before the egg race- he is such a goob :)
Their faces crack me up in this one!
B and KenKen racing!
Group Picture!

I love how these pictures capture both their big personalities!
He never fails to make us smile!
B with his Puma cake while everyone sang Happy Birthday :)
Brycen Hunter
Opening Gifts!
Me and Erin
Or as our husbands called us (especially after our crazy afternoon) "The two Blondes!"
Before the egg race- he is such a goob :)
Their faces crack me up in this one!
B and KenKen racing!
Group Picture!
I love how these pictures capture both their big personalities!
He never fails to make us smile!
B with his Puma cake while everyone sang Happy Birthday :)
Brycen Hunter
Opening Gifts!He was saying "whoot whoot, Praise The Lord!"
I love that this comes so natural for him :)
I love that this comes so natural for him :)
It was a successful party! We were worn out, but had so much fun!! All the kids must of had fun b/c I've had quite a few parents tell me already this week that it is all their kids talked about all weekend :)





2 comments:
Looks like everyone had a blast!! Happy Birthday Brycen!
What a FUUUNNN party!!! Just look at all those priceless smiles!!! Great job, Momma!
(Oh, and it cracks me up that you called it "pop" - we definitely live in different regions of the country ;)
Post a Comment