Tuesday, January 17, 2012

1st grade Christmas Party

Somehow I skipped over these pictures of B's class party when I posted all over our Christmas festivities! I didn't want to leave them out though so here they are a month later, haha!


Brycen Hunter

We had Krispy Kreme donuts & ice cream and pop- wow, they were on a sugar high!

B, Nolan, and Peyton- silly silly boys!

Brycen & Nolan- best buddies!


Playing games in the classroom


they had to pick up candy packets w/ a clothespin and take it to a bucket- whichever line finished first won and then we passed out the candy

we also played "pin the star on the tree" and a "pass the present" (like musical chairs) game.

I saw so many desks that were A MESS w/ papers and everything crammed in and falling out so I had to go check out B's desk and was impressed to see this :)

Maybe my incessant organizing and cleaning has rubbed off on him!

1 comment:

Mandi Knepp said...

I love b's shirt...and i love seeing him have fun at school. I keep dreading the school days bc i like having all my babies at home but seeing him have so much fun eases me a bit!