Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas- Part 2

On the 23rd we went to Ryan's parent's to have Christmas with their family. We had pizza and snacks (yummy cheese ball) for supper. Then opened gifts and visited.


Mya and Corbin- they were so cute!

Corbin was really into opening gifts this year!

I just couldn't get over how big he looked opening gifts!


Brycen with his new gun- he is so proud of it.
Makes momma a nervous wreck of course, but he only shoots it with Daddy's help/supervision- and honestly he is a very careful (barely) 7 yr. old... I would trust him more so than a lot of older kids.

I first said NO way to a gun when Ryan mentioned it. I thought he was too young, but Ryan convincend me that the earlier we teach him gun safety and drill it in his head the better...

He also got a Kindle Fire-- lucky duck! :)

I don't have any pictures of Ryan or I with our gifts, but Ryan also got a new gun (how many does a person really need?!) and I got a Silhoutte Cameo!! I'm super excited, but have been too scared to get it out of the box! I'm overwhelmed by it, lol!




Mya and Corbin playing Mya's new game!


Corbin's "big" gift was a wagon and the boys have been enjoying it in the basement already! We will get plenty of use out of it this summer!

No comments: