Monday, February 13, 2012

Corbin's Party

Friday evening we had Corbin's birthday party. We had our parents, my grandma, and a few of our friends over... around 20 ppl. It was a good time!


Corbin loved the hat he got at the sitter and wanted to wear it a lot :)
Banner-- we had a puppy theme b/c the boy LOVES doggies!




Treat bags-- I made puppy chow and filled sandwich bags and put inside the treat bags :)




lots of cupcakes :)


someone needs to teach me how to use my camera- I couldn't get a good picture for the life of me!



The birthday boy!!

Can't get over my baby being two!


sweet brothers <3


B always cracks C up with his funny faces!


Ryan tied the balloons I had hanging down from C's door in a big knot- he carried them around and wouldn't put them down! lol

Singing happy birthday!


He was NOT interested in blowing out the candles... so funny! Especially since he gets in trouble for blowing out my candle I keep on the bar!


He was very interested in eating a cupcake though :)
All day Friday he said, "I want cupcake!"... so cute!


opening gifts!

He decided he wanted to sit on Nessa's life for awhile :) lol Kianna and Zane wanted in on the action!


Pretty sure he had a great time playing with his little buddies (Zane, Kianna, and Kenzlie) and eating cupcakes! He also discovered he liked chili :) lol We had soups and sandwiches for supper. It was relaxed and I enjoyed visiting with everyone!

6 comments:

Abbie said...

Oh my goodness...the picture of C stuffing a cupcake in his mouth TOTALLY cracked me up!! I'm laughing so loud!! Looks like you guys had a great time at the party, and the decorations are adorable!! Way to go, Mama!!

Unknown said...

Love the picture of him eating the cupcake! Looks like everyone had fun! He looks so grown up.

Guatmama said...

Happy Birthday Corbin!!!! Cute party Chelsa!

Rhonda said...

Look at his HUGE smile in all those pictures!! Super cute party and SUPER cute baby boy!! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute party! I especially loved the "our little pup is growing up" frame! Corbin looked like he enjoyed turning 2 very much! (P.S Now we're both in the terrible twos together! Theo can be very terrible at times, but he is also tons of fun and those are the times we'll remember! Enjoy the year!) xoxo

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Man! He's handsome!