Monday, June 11, 2012

Liv & Nate's Shower + Wk/End

Saturday morning I spent the morning baking  & we left that afternoon to go to Owensboro for Liv and Nate's couples' shower.  I made smores bars and cupcakes.  The smores bars were made into individual "favors".  Erin (Liv's older sister) hosted the shower at her house.  All the decorations were so cute.  It was a fun relaxing evening with my hubby and some sweet friends (old and new!). 
Card/Gift table

 Back yard all set up
 table decor
 food wagon
 drinks
 Boys-- chatting :)
 the jets from the air show flew over... super cool
 newlywed game.. this caused a lot of laughs!
 erin, myself, liv, and jordan
 lol who knows?!  i grew up with these girls. love them.
 katie jo and i... old friends
 birdie (little sista) and i
she is watching our boys one day a week this summer. they are loving it and she sure is learning a lot! lol
 liv and nate opening gifts
 backyard all lit up :)
lights in the tree and mason jars w/ beans/candles in them. it looked so good!


We spent the night at Erin and Matt's and stayed up talking into the wee hours of the morning.  I was dead yesterday (and honestly still am today).  I'm not a night owl!  But it was so fun to stay up late and talk.  The boys spent the night with my parents. It was only the second time I've ever left Corbin over night.  He doesn't mind at all, but it's hard on me being away from him!  B just rolls his eyes at me when I ask if he missed me lol!  

I'm sure they didn't miss me much because they were busying doing this... :)

Corbin is such a fish swimming around by himself (with his puddle jumper) and jumping off the side etc... he has no fear (which is kind of scary!).

We got up yesterday morning and had cinnamon rolls and got our stuff together and headed home.
We went and got the boys and Ryan mowed the yard and we headed to Princeton to Rural King to pick up our goat fencing... lol!  They will be coming to live with us SOON.  The boys can't wait! 


Friday night we had a 3 hour all-star practice- thankfully it was nice outside.  B loves it so much and when practice was over said, "Man I wish I had practice tomorrow too!" lol.  I wish I had his energy!  Corbin loves being at the ball park thankfully! 

The weekends go wayyyy too fast!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Looks like fun! Cute decorations :)