Monday, July 28, 2008
Good News!
I just wanted to let you all know that the appointment on Friday went great! Everything looked very normal and just how it should at this point in the pregnancy. The lady doing the sonogram was so sweet, and realized why I was so nervous, she was great! The heart beat was 127 and she worked and worked until we could hear it instead of just see it! Such a relief for mommy to hear that sweet whooshing sound :). She said that it had probably just started beating in the past 2 days or so and that that heartbeat would raise. The baby still looked like a bean?? lol, I'm not really sure how to describe it. She said w/in the next two weeks it will really start to look more like a baby. All I know is that she told me that precious being inside me looks like it's supposed to and has a healthy heartbeat, that makes me so happy and relieved. I also measured to the exact day of the due date they had given me already. Anyway, this isn't a very eventful post (i'm actually very thankful for that), but I wanted to let you prayer warriors know what's going on! Thanks for listening to me freak out and for all the prayers over the past couple of weeks! Keep those prayers coming! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome!!!!! Thank you Jesus :)
I am so glad everything is going so well......God is amazing!!
Post a Comment