Monday, August 11, 2008

weekend

Friday after work Ryan and I took Brycen and went to eat at Mason's! I love that place... Ryan & I used to go there like 3 or 4 nights a week when we were dating :)! It brings back such sweet memories. Ryan thinks I'm a sap! Brycen loves getting to eat in the car. Friday since the weather was so pretty though we sat outside at one of the tables. It was so nice out! Then we took B putt-putting. It was kind of a last minute decision, we hadn't really planned on it, but it was just so nice outside we couldn't resist. He was super excited!

This is the only picture I could take b/c my batteries died!

Anyway- after putt-putt we went to WalMart to get our stuff and Brycen got to pick out his backpack for pre-school! He was so excited. He picked Spiderman... I tried to get him to pick something else, like camo (b/c he loves camo!) but he is on a Spiderman kick... I guess the older boys talk about him at daycare... So anyway- Friday was a fun little family evening for us. I actually felt pretty good too, so that made it even better!

Saturday morning we slept in which was such a treat! We were playing outside later that morning and the church next door was having the VBS. It's a really tiny church and most of the kids there were grandkids of people that go there. One of the older ladies saw us outside and came and asked B if he wanted to join them. He did! He was so excited. lol. Soo he went to another VBS for the day. I walked over to check on him once and he got mad and wanted me to GO HOME! He made a bunch of cute crafts and he was really excited about "the church by my house" as he called it. Other than that we didn't do much at all on Saturday. I went to town and got us fish sandwiches for supper! We just hung out at home that evening.

Yesterday was church and then it was so nice outside that I sat outside and read and Brycen played in the dirt for about 2 hours! He was filfthy and had to be cleaned up before he could even take a nap! We all took Sunday afternoon naps~ so relaxing! Then we went to my parents for supper last night. We stayed there until almost 10 watching the olympics (gymnastics of course!). I was wore out when we got home and couldn't wait to crawl in bed! I enjoyed our relaxing weekend even more b/c this one coming up is going to be really busy.

No comments: