Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thinking...Hoping...Helping?

I find that as the date draws nearer to what would of been my due date of the pregnancy that we lost, I'm thinking, wondering, about that baby... would it have been a boy? or a girl? Crazy & loud like Brycen, or a quiet child? Blonde hair and blue eyes like our sweet boy, or something completely different? I know that these things weren't meant for me to know and that God had a completely different plan for that sweet baby and for our family. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm VERY happy to be pregnant, and I'm completely in love w/ this baby already, but I can't help but still feel the loss of our other baby as well. I have no idea if this is "normal", but it feels pretty normal to me so I just try and go with it. I have prayed that God could maybe use me... use something that I learned through our loss or feelings I had, to help someone... anyone... I had a "friend" Kristen, a Godly woman, who helped me so much... whether she knows it or not, her words helped me in a tremendous way. Anyway, I prayed that I could minister to someone, be a comfort, or a help, just to let them know that things would be okay, and that God would use me for His purpose in this. Last week I had not just one, but two girls going through similar situations that wanted to talk. I can only pray that I used the words God gave me to be of some help to these two girls.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sure that you did! God put the words in your mouth, to help comfort others. Your such a wonderful person, with a beautiful family. Just continue to trust in the Lord because he will take care of you. Love ya

Leah Robinson said...

Oh Chelsa, it just breaks my heart to hear what you've gone through. I can't imagine! I truly believe that when you get to heaven you will meet your precious baby :)

Kristen said...

My prayer from my experience was that I could help others as they had helped me. I'm so glad you were encouraged and want to do the same. Still waiting to meet you :)