Anyone have any good pick me ups?? or Cures for being exhausted?! I'm always tired, I think I make that perfectly clear in most posts... okay maybe I whine about it too much. I honestly don't know how I'm going to keep my eyes open most days though. I fight and struggle through my day (sitting behind a computer screen most of the time doesn't help). I think my clients think I'm on drugs or something b/c my eyes probably look all glassed over! I'm getting plenty of rest and I'm still so tired I can barely stay awake! HELP!!!!
3 comments:
I have those days...actually I am having one today. Looking at the computer screen majority of the day really does make you tired and with pregnancy added to that, might as well have a blanket and pillow handy:) Just kiddin...I always find, getting a cold and I mean COLD water and drinking that. Getting up from your desk and taking a brisk walk around the building or in the building if it is cold, or my favorite socializing or shopping online.hehehe:)
Take your shoes off and walk across a rough surface...sounds weird, but stimulates the nerve endings in your feet...can do the same thing with your hands/fingers...usually works for me...don't get too warm or comfy...open windows, turn on fan, drink a lot of mountain dew...ur baby will probably kick all night...get a McDonalds sweet tea...
My only comment is... well, you're pregnant. Ha... and me too sister! I hear your pleas and I feel your pain (well, fatigue). I just tell myself it will get better later in pregnancy, but then you get really big and that slows ya down to? Honestly, God is preparing us for the long sleepless nights and days ahead. Or if we're lucky and have a baby who sleeps well- we will know how lucky we are! :) Keep bakin that bun!
Post a Comment