I don't really have much to say... we had a pretty quiet evening at home last night. Ryan mowed the yard & B and I played outside. I played catch up w/ laundry. The house seemed to be a mess after I wasn't home at all this weekend except to sleep! I'm saving my cleaning for Wednesday b/c I can get more done w/ no one else at home. Anyway, I was too tired last night for much cleaning! I took a few pictures of B that I wanted to put on here. 

Friday night at the rehersal dinner/weiny roast, listening to my buddy Jacob play guitar and sing to us--what a treat :) Brycen was def. impressed, lol. Anyone who knows him knows how much he lovesss his guitar!
Yesterday while we were playing outside Brycen asked me to take a picture of him and Izzie :)
here they are again... they are so sweet together! (those boards in the background are what he was "working" with!! he calls himself a "worker man"). i love his imagination.
B w/ his farm all set up- I love to watch him play w/ it, he is such a little farmer :) The bad look he is giving me is b/c I made him stop playing to take a picture, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment