Friday, March 20, 2009

update :)

I have so many pictures I want to post- but our internet at home is super slow (and no we don't even have dial up!). We have been enjoying this beautiful weather sooo much this week and I've gotten back into the groove of taking lots of pictures (plus I had to get a new camera b/c my old one broke so I was excited about using it!). lol :).

Tuesday B had pre-school and then from 11:30 until 5 we were outside playing and I got almost an entire book read! I have the tan lines to prove it to! haha. We went to revival at church that evening.

Wednesday B had pre-school, then we went to Pike Central to eat lunch w/ my momma and then we came home and were outside all afternoon again! When Ryan got home I went to work for a couple hours and then we went to revival again. We went to bed thinking everything was fine... until about 3:30am... then Brycen came to our room PUKING. ewww. I felt terrible for him. The poor boy just kept crying and saying his tummy hurt. He has never had the flu before this so he didn't know what it was like. It was a long rest of the night to say the least. And yesterday... we spent more time IN the bathroom than out of it. This morning though he is as good as new!!

Today we are going to Vincennes to eat lunch, go to walmart, and do a little shopping at Kohl's (i really like that place!). We are going with my mom in a couple hours so that should be fun. Yesterday while Brycen WASN'T in the bathroom I got his closet cleaned out and the summer stuff that still fits or was too big last year hung up in his closet. It always makes me happy to have clean, well organized closets. Lol, I'm a geek.

This is my last day at home. I'm attempting to go back to work on Monday. I was looking forward to it earlier, but now that the weather has been so nice this week I'm dreading it. But I feel like I need to save my time off for later if I need it... since I'm doing fine I will go back. I've been working about 5 hours a week to keep at least a little bit on top of things, so I'm hoping it won't be too terrible to go back. I'm a little bummed b/c it's B's spring break from pre-school, but he will be staying with my mom since it's her spring break too. he is really excited about it and I know they will have lots of fun!

My grandpa isn't doing well at all. The hospice nurse said he would give him about a week to live (this was on wednesday). As we all know, God knows my Papaw's final day. I'm not ready to say good-bye, but I'm ready for him not to suffer anymore. And I don't know if you really get to do this in Heaven, but I want to believe with all my heart that he'll get to hold my precious little Andon baby! Please just say a prayer if you get a chance that these last days/weeks whatever it might turn out to be will be filled with peace for our family and for my papaw.

I also have a wonderful praise! Yesterday I called the Dr. b/c my BP was getting pretty low and making me dizzy. She told me not to take my pill yesterday and see how it did. Well PTL it was normal all day! The highest my bottom no. ever was when I took it was 78! Awesome! Considering just last week WITH medicine it was continuly running about 85. I'm so excited to be medicine free and seemingly HEALTHY!
Well, I better go, as we speak Brycen is running around the chair singing "I've got Jesus in my heart and he forgives my sins, when I go to Heaven when I'm old then I'll kiss you and hug you Jesus". Amen precious child, i'm so glad he does this, it's sunshine to my soul to know he understands grace as much as a four year old possibly can!

7 comments:

Tera said...

So sorry to hear about your grandpa. I always think about my gramps when I read about your grandpa. Glad to hear B is feeling better and you too!! Hope next week goes well with you being back at work.

Leilanni said...

So glad B is over the flu - tough on him AND you!

Will be praying for your grandfather and your family. I love how you said you didn't want him to suffer but weren't ready to say goodbye . . . what an honest and true statement. My grandmother has Alzheimer's and that statement spoke right to my heart - I don't want to see her suffer anymore but can't stand the thought of her not being here. Thanks for putting words to my feelings. Keep us updated!

Will be thinking about you as you head back to work. SO happy your BP is doing great!!

Anyway - this ended up being a long comment but I meant to drop in just to let you know I was thinking about you :-)

Audrey said...

PTL that Brycen is feeling better and your BP is normal!! I'll be praying for your grandfather and family in the days and weeks to come and for you as you go back to work!! Love ya!

Brittany said...

Hope next week goes great! I'll be thinking of you.

Tristan said...

Glad your enjoying the weather with you precious lil boy!

Praying for your grandpa and family..I know that pain all too well.

And I totally jsut noticed you live in IN...me too!

Sonya said...

Hey, sis. hope you have a wonderful day today! I'm so glad B is better. My poor baby!:( I will be praying for you, your grandpa and your family. I know it has to be hard. You are soooo close to him! I'm sorry! love ya!!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. They are must appreciated! I have been trying to keep everyone updated as much as possible. :)