Sunday, May 24, 2009

Blogger Award

I was awarded this by L.H :) thanks girl!

The rules are pretty simple-- write 7 things you like and tag 7 people to do the same!

1. I like chocolate. YUM.

2. I like when I find a Bible verse that just really applies to what I'm going through right!

3. I like blogging- hehe!

4. I like soft carpet that squishes between your toes when you walk on it.

5. I like deep meaningful conversations w/ my BFF-- and also I like the silly ones where we only make sense to each other.

6. I like how B makes me smile & laugh every day. He never fails to do this.

7. I like watching my husband do "man work" :) hehe.

~I NOW TAG~

Susie

Leilanni

Courtney

Shannon

Audrey

Sarah

Tera

~Have Fun Girls~

1 comment:

LaSandra said...

Thanks for the post! Of course, we all LOVE chocolate!