I realize I haven't been very good at updating... I've had a lot going on and a lot on my mind! I've actually sat down to post a few times, but it just didn't feel right. It drives me crazy not to keep things updated though!
I'll start off with where I left off-- the 17th of June I believe! That day I went to record my testimony at Antioch. I think it went ok. I hope it helps someone. After that B and I swam all day. Then that Wednesday night we had a pot luck dinner at Dave and Rhoda's for our last night of our small group. It was really sad for me for it to be over. Those people and that group has got me these last 5 months-- the hardest months of my life.
That Friday night we went to Shawn and Audrey's for pizza and to visit! It was really fun and nice to visit with them (plus we had Fatboys, which is like the best pizza ever!). We had to leave pretty early b/c we had to get up early the next morning. We left early the next morning to go up to Greensburg for my cousin Nick's wedding. My aunt and uncle and their daughter and her boyfriend followed me, ryan, brycen and my parents up there. It was fun! We stopped for lunch on our way. When we got to our hotel we let B swim for awhile and we rested and then we headed to the outdoor ceremony that was held at the bride's house. It was beautiful!! I have lots of pictures, but I'm not uploading any pictures today, soooo ya'll are going to have to wait on a major picture upload post! Then we went to the reception and danced the night away! Seriously-- even my dad danced-- and that just doesn't happen! My grandma- if you know her, well she is crazy and we love her and watching her get down w/ her bad self was just hilarious :) I'm glad she is having a good time, even while missing my Papaw. After the reception we went back to the hotel and then we went down the hall to my Aunt and Uncle's room and ordered pizza and hung out just enjoying each other's company. The next morning we got up and all went and ate breakfast together (after sleeping in!). Then all the boys came back together and my mom, aunt, cousin Ashley, and I went on over to Edinburgh and went shopping!! Fun!! :) Seriously, it was the best weekend I've had in a long time. I really love being with that part of my family. We were missing my cousin Todd and his wife Kayla though :( they aren't allowed to travel at this point b/c of her history of pre-term labor. On a good note now-- they have made it to 24 weeks and her sitches in her cervix are still holding tight! They are passed the time when she had the twins! I am so happy they are getting this far. Anyway, that night when we got back we had supper at my parents for father's day. We didn't stay long b/c we were worn out! Oh yah, Ryan's birthday was the day before (the day of the wedding). Ryan and I gave him his present on Friday before we left.
That Monday night (the 22nd) we had family pictures with Abby out at her parents house. I think they went okay (even thought it was 100 degrees, literally!).
The next night we went to the fair at Elnora to watch our niece-- little Miss Hailey Brooke in the little miss pageant. Her and Brycen rode a few rides afterward. (I also got to see Courtney and Miss Leah at the foodstand for the WHS dancers! They made a mean taco in a bag :))
The next day I was off and Ryan and I just hung out by the pool all day.
That Friday Ricky and Brittany came over for snacks and to visit. It was a fun evening of catching up with good friends.
The next morning I took Brycen to the splash park in Petersburg to meet a couple of his little friends from pre-school. He had a lot of fun and was worn out afterward! We got McDonalds for lunch and then came home for a nap. We also gave the dog a bath that afternoon. lol, our dog is an outside dog and she just doesn't get baths, but she actually liked it and it was fun for B! That evening we went to our friends' little girls' 1st birthday party. Her name is Lilyan and she is soooo cute! I can't believe she is a year old! Afterward, we stopped in to see our friends' Clint and Vanessa's new house. It is so cute and I was glad to see it. Sunday morning we got up and went to church at the park in Odon. It was such a nice service and the weather was gorgeous that morning. Odon has a really nice park! We went to Ryan's parents for lunch and then came home and B and I took a nap and then we went to my parents for supper.
This week has actually seemed like we haven't had as much to do which has been nice for once! Wednesday I got the house spotless and all the laundry done. It seems like I haven't been able to get/keep caught up since vacation so it was nice to feel that way! That night I also started watering flowers and feeding my friend Chelsey's cat for her while they are on vacation this week. She did it for me while we were on vacation so i really enjoy repaying the favor! Last night we went to my parents for homemade pizza. We didn't stay long, but the pizza was good! This morning I got up and took B to my grandma's to sleep for awhile and my mom and I went to a few yard sales. I found some good deals! I'm a sucker for a yard sale and haven't got to go to hardly any at all this year so I was excited to be off today! Tonight we are just hanging out at home and enjoying it! I have to run to walmart when ryan gets home (b/c brycen doesn't want to go, he said he just wants to stay home and play-- and honestly as much as I hate walmart, i don't blame him!).
Oh yah and we got the paint for the laundry room-- so stay tuned for updates on that :)
Thank you all for all your prayers for my anxiety. It goes and comes these days, but I'm doing a little better.
8 comments:
Glad to see the update from you. I am also glad that your anxiety is starting to get better. But surrounding yourself with loved ones and having fun is a great way too.
busy chick!
Happy to see an update :) Glad all is well!!
Thanks for reading my blog and sharing your story. I will be praying for you along this journey! I rented a fetal heart monitor and a blood pressure machine this time around. It has been a great way to ease my mind! I look forward to hearing more of your story!
Chels, you are keeping busy.. same on this side of town... I am sorry it is taking so long to get your pics up.. I took 8 session in less than a week and so I'm having a hard time getting caught up with editing... Yours are NEXT so keep an eye out sometime this weekend.. hopefully!!!!
Glad to see you guys are having a fun summer...busy though;)!
You are on the go!!!! I thought I was a busy person...but I think you have me beat...lol! Take it easy and enjoy the days to the fullest :-)
:-) Kali
I think I wish I had half your energy!! I love that you're always doing things with your family :-) Still praying but I'm so glad you're hanging in there with that anxiety!
Post a Comment