Monday, August 24, 2009

Only a boy...

I have a bunch of pictures and fun updates from the wedding B was in this weekend, but I don't really have time for that post today so I thought I'd leave you with what B said to me last night while we were laying in bed. We were talking... and praying... and then Brycen says,


"Momma, do we toot in Heaven?"


Okay, maybe that is only amusing to me, but it just made me giggle... and I didn't have an answer... thankfully he went on jabbering about other things and I didn't really have to answer, but it just goes to show you how into bodily functions he is right now, such a boy! :)

~Here's a teaser of the pictures of my precious baby boy from the weekend. He looked so handsome in his tux.~

Okay, and now I just read what I wrote about the picture and my comment about my "baby boy", this weekend he said, "Momma, don't call me baby boy, it is embarrassing!" I tried to explain that I didn't mean he was a BABY that it was just something I called him and he just kept saying, "well it is embarrassing and I'm not a baby!". I asked him what he preferred for me to call him then and he said, "You can call me just boy, or just kid, or just child, but not baby boy!". lol, it really must bother him! I caught myself saying it all weekend... I didn't realize how often I said it!

10 comments:

Sonya said...

AWW!! He is growing too fast! That picture of you two is cute:) He does look very handsom in his tux from what I can see!!

JessGraceIz said...

He cracks me up. The things kids' say.

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Both of you look cute in the pic and your blue eyes really stand out!

Shannon said...

aw mom your so embarrassing! Lol. Cant believe your "little man" is old enough to say that! Im sure our little one will be saying Im embarrassing before I know it!

Ashley said...

The saying made me laugh too!! Your "baby boy" I mean big boy is growing up;)

Chasity said...

I just love the things kids say!! Well, I usually do anyway...its when they say really embarrassing things...in public...really loudly...that's not so great :)

Jeremy, Kali, Crystal, Mason, & Clay said...

They grow up too fast!!!

Tera said...

too funny! :)

Leilanni said...

Oh my word - that made me laugh out loud!! I love the awesome things kids say :-) And a beautiful picture of you two!

Shannon said...

I used the pizza crust recipe on my food blog. We shall see how it turns out!