



Hope ya'll enjoy the pics of C! I sure was happy to get an unexpected call from the specialist's office today asking if they could move up the weight check ultrasound to today due to Dr. Fitzpatrick being out of the office on Monday. I said, "heck ya" and proceeded to call Ryan and tell him to leave work and come pick me up! I think I scared the poor guy to death! haha.
I have to go on to say that for some reason yesterday and today I've just had a "nervous" feeling... well more nervous than usual about something happening to C. I've spent extra time reading my bible and last night I was praying for a "sign" that everything is going to be okay w/ C. And then I went on to tell God how thankful I am that I have been feeling SOOOO good and sleeping so well and etc. Then it seemed to smack me in the face that me feeling sooo good (such a different feeling from when I was pregnant w/ A) might just very well be my sign that God's got my back ;) It seemed like a smack upside the head... but of course the devil still likes to get in my head and I was fighting him off again this morning- trying to keep my nerves calm. Anyway, then I got this call and I just feel like God knew I needed to go see my baby boy today!
And see him we did! He was still head down and his heart rate was 150. He weighed 4lbs 6 oz at 33 wks and 3 days. He said this is "within normal range" so I'm not sure what "average" is, but I guess we fit into that category! I know at 32 weeks B and A weighed 4lbs exactly, so he seems to be following right after his big brothers! I have to say that I really did not care for Dr. Fitzpatrick at my first 2 appointments with him, but the last time and today he has seemed to have a lot more personality and I have liked him much more. Maybe I'm too quick to judge? hmmm.... Anyway, he said, "Well, I will see you back in 4 more weeks for another weight check, well that is if you are still pregnant". Wow! I will be be 37 wks 3 days in 4 weeks so it isn't crazy to think I might not be pregnant then... I guess 4 weeks just sounds so soon! lol. My thoughts are just going crazy and I will be sooooo glad to meet Mr. Corbin Fisher when it is time!
I am relieved to know that my placenta is also still in perfect shape (since having a full abruption that is also something I've worried about), but it looked great and the fluid level around C was also great! Ya'll keep praying for us, please? I can't wait to introduce him to ya!
(if he looks kind of lumpy or funny in the pictures it is b/c the cord was in front of him and she couldn't get a good picture!)
11 comments:
praying for you. it is so hard not to worry, especially when you have had previous complications. I had an ultrasound today as well, I am 32 weeks 5 days and our little girl weighs 4 pounds 3 ounces.
Hi Chelsa, Ive missed you, and i have been praying for you,last night at our small group we prayed for you guys....Commit your way to the Lord......and he shall bring it to pass. psalm 37:5 Hang on ... Love ya Rhoda
you're right...God does give us what we need! How neat! I've been debating getting a 3-D u/s when the time comes, but can't decide!!:) Sooooooo glad to hear that Corbin is thriving!
He is beautiful. Of course you know that. Glad you were able to feel God so close at that moment. That's cool. Hopefully, C will take his time and keep cooking and be a healthy lil man.
So glad you checked out great!! God is good!! You are so close! Can't wait to se epictures of that beautiful baby boy!
Couldn't get a good picture? They are all precious! Praying for you and peace in your heart and strength in your body for Corbin!
Can't wait to meet him!
God is good! The Pictures are just a glimpse how precious baby C is. Praying for you all!
Exciting to see pictures of your little boy and hear all is still well! You are often in my thoughts and prayers!
I am glad you felt that reassurance and I still pray for you to have peace until Corbin gets here!! I am glad everything is looking good...just what momma needs to know:)
Awe, so glad you got to see him =) You are in my daily prayers hun....it won't be long!!
Post a Comment