Awwwwe I remember taking some similar pics of Koen when he was that age. They make the most animated faces sometimes!! It's funny how such a tiny little thing can show so many sides of their personality!
Precious Boy! I can't believe we NEver met for lunch. I hate how busy we get and miss out on things. But, we def have plenty of time to get together soon. Good luck going back to work.
4 comments:
Awwwwe I remember taking some similar pics of Koen when he was that age. They make the most animated faces sometimes!! It's funny how such a tiny little thing can show so many sides of their personality!
So CUTE!!
Precious Boy! I can't believe we NEver met for lunch. I hate how busy we get and miss out on things. But, we def have plenty of time to get together soon. Good luck going back to work.
Who in the world is that chunky hunky guy?? I hadn't had a chance to see pictures of him lately!! He's adorable!!! Love his big simles!!
Post a Comment