Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Work & Dirt

Seeing all the fun my 2 (well 3 counting Ryan) boys are ALREADY having at our new house makes all the hard work and time worth it! They love it there.
B on the rock pile for the basement rock... I didn't get one of him on one of the huge dirt piles but he went up and slid down for a good hour w/ out stopping, not saying a word, I've never heard him be so quiet!

Corbin also loves playing in the dirt... he was FILTHY by the time we left... we also had dirt all over his car seat and every where else you can imagine! But he had so much fun! He had been dying to get down and explore every time we go out there and I finally figured "what the heck!".

This was before he got to get dirty-- he was happy just being outside!

But this def. made him happier!
Yah, I'm pretty sure he might of ate a little dirt... surely that won't hurt him! lol

and this guy is such a helper- such a worker!


We were all sooo dirty by the time we got home (thankfully we went there in Ryan's truck!) that we all had to have baths/showers before we could even eat supper!


I am loving this special time of "work and dirt" with my boys!
Today I'm wearing a skirt to work- just to remind myself I can be a little girly sometimes ;)

3 comments:

Lori said...

What great updates! The boys playing in the dirt is the best!

Anonymous said...

:)

Rhonda said...

So fun! Looks like they both had a blast! I can't believe C is still in that carrier - we had to give ours up WAY before I was ready - like 5 months :(