Day 7- Ryan and I took the boys to the Aquatic Center in Lake Havasu City. It's a big indoor water place. There weren't too many people there at all so it was sooo nice! It was super cheap too (only $15.00 for the four of us to get in!). The boys LOVED it!

Corbin mastered the slides and didn't want ANY help!

He loved them!

Yayy!

Mr. Cutie!

Ages six and under had to wear life jackets so Brycen wasn't too thrilled, but I was kind of glad b/c it helped me relax more while watching both boys!

They had a huge indoor slide (2 1/2 stories with lots of spinning)!
It was pretty fun (Ryan and I took turns going with Brycen) :)


Wave Pool! Brycen AND Corbin loved this!
This picture is Brycen getting in the middle of a wave!
We went home and let Corbin take a nap and the rest of us rested (I read outside on the patio). That night we went to ShoGuns (Japanese) for supper.

Mr. Coolman before supper

Once again Corbin WOULD not cooperate!

ShoGuns was really fun :) They cook your food right in front of you.
The boys were mesmerized by the fire!

Corbin lovin' the fire!

They called that the volcano!

Corbin :)

B loved it too!

My Great Aunt & Uncle's friends from church went with us and they wanted to celebrate Uncle Dan's birthday so they had them bring him ice cream and sing!
Brycen said, "Hey, do you need some help with that?". lol!

After supper we went and had Dairy Queen :)
YUM!

Corbin was dancing outside at DQ :)

After we left Dairy Queen we went to London Bridge to walk around.
It's the old London Bridge that was in London and they gave it to the City of Lake Havasu and brought it over on ships piece by piece and re made it.

B in front of the bridge.

Our Family in front of the bridge.

The London Bridge

So pretty!
2 comments:
Wow I am just getting caught up on your trip, but it looks amazing! I wish I could comment on them all,but instead it will be a collective... I am jealous. Love the pics. And the Boys are SOO cute!! Keep it coming
That aquatic center looks SO FUN!!!! We would LOVE that!
Post a Comment