Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Splash Park

Memorial Day weekend for us wasn't filled with cookouts and free time this year (last year we spent it moving out of our old house). This year it was spent working outside on the dirtwork/moving trees/etc. I also spent a lot of time getting us ready for vacation. On Monday evening after Corbin got up for his nap my dad had taken the backhoe back and I told Ryan I thought he could spare a few minutes for us to take the boys to the splash park :) He was up for a break so we headed there for only about an hour, but it was around 5pm and not crowded so that was nice!


Corbin's first time (this year) as a big boy and he wasn't so sure at first!

Watching B run around.

Having a blast!

Getting into it!


Love him!


And Love Him!


He really loved this little yellow one and didn't wander too far!


He had a ball (and screamed when we left!) :)



Why do boys want to do this?!


We had fun and it was nice to relax from the work of the weekend for an hour :)

I'm sad Corbin is growing up, but it's fun to watch him experience new things!

4 comments:

Brookeanne said...

Looks like a blast! C looks so grown up playing with the water! Love the pics!

Shannon said...

Oh fun! We should take them back to Splash park at French lick! They would love it now.

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

I bet that was nice to get a little break.....it always helps! Corbin's hair was all over the place. haha. And B's last picture....boys will be boys!