Last week was a good week for the most part. Monday night I had supper w/ a couple of my friends and we visited and chatted. I LOVE THAT. It really lifts me up to be around them and just makes the rest of my week good. Especially since the end of the last week and the weekend and had been sort of rough. I'm so thankful Ryan understands this and doesn't mind if I do it every once in awhile (not that he can say much for all those fishing and hunting trips he takes for days at a time!).
Wednesday morning I didn't feel so hot (allergies) so I took B to pre-school and then came home and did a little laundry and mainly just sat around. That was nice for once! After I picked up B we had lunch w/ my mom and then came home and played. That night we had small group. It was nice to see everyone after missing the week before. Before small group we stopped by church b/c we got a letter saying Andon's stone had been set. It indeed was there. We put flowers in the vase and made sure everything looked right on it. I would of taken pictures, but it was POURING rain so I didn't. I will have to soon. There are three little Knepp babies right in a row... Andon, then Elijah (of Gary & Angie), and then Dalton (of Darin & April). It just breaks my heart that those mommies have to go there and visit their babies too :(. Watching those two moms though, who have both so kindly reached out and given me words of encouragment, really helps.

Wednesday morning I didn't feel so hot (allergies) so I took B to pre-school and then came home and did a little laundry and mainly just sat around. That was nice for once! After I picked up B we had lunch w/ my mom and then came home and played. That night we had small group. It was nice to see everyone after missing the week before. Before small group we stopped by church b/c we got a letter saying Andon's stone had been set. It indeed was there. We put flowers in the vase and made sure everything looked right on it. I would of taken pictures, but it was POURING rain so I didn't. I will have to soon. There are three little Knepp babies right in a row... Andon, then Elijah (of Gary & Angie), and then Dalton (of Darin & April). It just breaks my heart that those mommies have to go there and visit their babies too :(. Watching those two moms though, who have both so kindly reached out and given me words of encouragment, really helps.

Brycen playing w/ the kitten "Jo-Jo outside on our day off Wed.
Last Thursday we went to the zoo for Brycen's field trip. They had fun, but I wasn't too impressed w/ the zoo. I'm not a big fan of birds and snakes, and that is what it seemed like there was the most of! Oh well, the kids still enjoyed it.
Last Thursday we went to the zoo for Brycen's field trip. They had fun, but I wasn't too impressed w/ the zoo. I'm not a big fan of birds and snakes, and that is what it seemed like there was the most of! Oh well, the kids still enjoyed it.
Joey & Brycen before we went into the zoo-- not sure what these faces are about! lol
B & Joey w/ the hats they made at the zoo.
B watching the giraffe-- this was his favorite (the giraffe licked his hand and he thought that was just too cool)
B's pre-school class
B loves his teacher Ms. Maria, he calls her "Ria". They were joking around in this picture.
Friday morning Ryan took B to Aunt Sonya's on his way to work so he could stay and play for the day. He had so much fun! After work we went over there and had supper and visited for the evening while the kids played even more (they really play SO well together) and us adults had a good time visiting. It was so nice b/c I miss them a lot when we don't get together!
Brycen and Miss Hailey Brooke playing baby (shhh.... don't tell Daddy!).
After we left we still had to go to Wal-Mart, it was way too late and we were exhausted, but I wanted to get it done.
Saturday morning I had to get up at the butt crack of dawn to go walk in a 3K walk for a fundraiser for the National Honor Society. It went really well and my brother ran in the 5K-- props to him for 3rd place overall! :) I'm not a proud big sister or anything! After that was over I went home and cleaned up some stuff around the house and sorted all my Pampered Chef orders (whew, that was a job!). I went and delivered some of those orders & then ran to Washington to get some last minute Mothers Day Gifts. I was sooo tired by the time I got home, but I finished cleaning, went to my parents to see my dads new truck and let B play over there for awhile, and then home. I fell asleep at 8:30 sitting up in the chair (i told ya i was tired!).
Sunday morning we went to church & then to Sonya and John's for lunch for Mother's Day (thanks sis!). After lunch we sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful day a bit. Then on home for me to prepare some food I was taking to my parents for Mother's Day supper. Mother's Day at our house wasn't too big of a deal (which is fine w/ me). B had made me a present at preschool and I LOVE IT. Ryan let me pick out some light fixtures for the entryway and hallyway (they were still the original 1974 & UGLY). I love the new ones in the boxes-- they still aren't up yet! lol. I'll have to take some pics of before & after when he gets them up. We are trying not to spend anything on the house right now since we don't know if it is going to be sold and if it is we don't want to put extra money into it, but I have sooo many projects I'm just itching to do, it's hard!
Grammy Knepp on Mothers Day
Sonya (my sissy) & I :) LOVE HER!!!!
Hailey, Brycen, and Papaw playing in the sandbox (hailey and b hiding from me)
Ryan, Jayce, and John Mark playing some sort of game?
My youngest niece (Mya Faith) watering the plants... it was TOO cute!
My bubby running the 3200 (2 mile).
Big Sister watching from the stands... this is my "nervous face"... I honestly get so nervous watching him I could LITERALLY puke!
Brycen Hunter at the track meet-- he is Uncle Joe's #1 Fan!
Well, I guess that's about all the updating I have for now... tonight I have phone calls to make for reminders for church directory pictures coming up Thurs., Fri. and Sat. & that's about all I have planned to do & I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening, b/c the rest of the week is busy busy!!
8 comments:
Looks like you had a busy weekend! Glad you updated!
butt crack of dawn. . Lol. You crack me up girl!! :-)
Cant wait to get my pampered chef stuff, Im so excited!!!
WOW, a busy bee you are girl! ha ha Make sure you get a lil bit of R & R!!
You remind me of me and how much you LOVE your little brother. I went to my brother's CC meets too. I loved to cheer him, although I don't know if he liked all the attention, but hey what's a sister for, uh?
Wow girl...you're running my legs off...lol! Glad to hear you had a good and fun mother's day!
You have been running your legs off girl! Sounds like your brother is awesome at running. I would be a proud sister too.
Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração
Hahaha. Your "this is my nervous face" picture cracks me up. It's like a picture from a 16 year old thats at their boyfriens meet & they're being all goofy. =] You make me laugh! p.s. the comment above this. I think it may be a virus or somethin weird cuz i know someone else who got a comment like that. It led her to go private.
Post a Comment