I think so too :)
You look great!!! Such a pretty mama!!
I agree, baby Corbin is growing!!
I think so too!! Corbin is really growing:)
Def. You look great though. Ive said it before, but you're the cutest prego I've seen. Still wonder if Corbin could be a Courtney. HAHAHa kidding.
You look great!
Could I borrow that belly when I get preggers? I always seem to look like I swallowed a watermelon, but instead of it being vertical, it's horizontal.
ADORABLE:) END OF STORY:)Looking Good CHELSA;) I am thrilled its a boy;)Love Amber O
you are too cute. I am so jealous. Your belly is much prettier than mine ;)
Wow...you have popped out there...but it looks really cute!!!
Congrats on it being a boy...you were right! I think Corbin is a very cute name! And your belly is growing but still so cute:)
YAY!! I love belly pictures and yours is adorable! SO glad things are going well for you!
You really did pop! But you look absolutely wonderful - glowing and everything :-)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I think so too :)
You look great!!! Such a pretty mama!!
I agree, baby Corbin is growing!!
I think so too!! Corbin is really growing:)
Def. You look great though. Ive said it before, but you're the cutest prego I've seen. Still wonder if Corbin could be a Courtney. HAHAHa kidding.
Def. You look great though. Ive said it before, but you're the cutest prego I've seen. Still wonder if Corbin could be a Courtney. HAHAHa kidding.
You look great!
Could I borrow that belly when I get preggers? I always seem to look like I swallowed a watermelon, but instead of it being vertical, it's horizontal.
ADORABLE:) END OF STORY:)
Looking Good CHELSA;) I am thrilled its a boy;)
Love Amber O
you are too cute. I am so jealous. Your belly is much prettier than mine ;)
Wow...you have popped out there...but it looks really cute!!!
Congrats on it being a boy...you were right! I think Corbin is a very cute name! And your belly is growing but still so cute:)
YAY!! I love belly pictures and yours is adorable! SO glad things are going well for you!
You really did pop! But you look absolutely wonderful - glowing and everything :-)
Post a Comment