Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Appt. and Day Off!

My appt. went well! My BP was 100/70 and babies heart rate was 161. I'm def. still thinking boy. It really doesn't matter at all, but I really truely 100% think it is. Oh yah, and only 1 lb. of weigh gain so far. I picked up B early from school and took him with me. I get a little nervous on appointment days and his busyness helps to keep my mind off of it a little better! I go back to the specialist on the 28th and will have the anatomy screen ultrasound at that time. Sooo a little less than 3 weeks and we'll know for sure (hopefully, if baby cooperates) if it's a boy or girl. I think it will help me to know for sure so I can start calling him or her by their name. After my appointment with the specialist I go to Dr. R on the 6th (the next week after the specialist appt) and then I will start seeing her every two weeks. I got my flu shot yesterday. Boo! I opted out of it last year, but this year she "highly recommended" it for me and reminded me that I don't need anything else to possibly land me in the hospital. She really never "highly recommends" anything so I figured I better take her advice on this one!
After my appointment Brycen and I hit up Cold Stone! YUM! I really love ice cream :)

and so does he!! :)

We also had to make a Target run for a few things and then we were on our way home. We were both tired when we got here.

We slept in a bit this morning and then did a few things around the house before we went to eat lunch at Taco Bell and then to Wal-Mart. BLAH! I was so worn out before we even went that I thought I might fall asleep in the bread aisle :). We did get a treat and ran into Tera and Miss Brynna though.

At Cold Stone yesterday Brycen wouldn't look at me and kept saying he needed to move... He finally said, "Momma, if I sit here like this people are going to think I'm dating you, and that's embarrassing!" WHAT?! Where did he get that? I figured it was one of those one time things, but ohhhh no, today at Taco Bell it was the same thing!! He had to sit at a table BESIDE me instead of across from me. Seriously! I don't know where he would come up w/ something like that!

Then after we saw Tera and Brynna I asked him why he wouldn't talk and was acting so weird (not like himself) and he said, "well b/c I didn't know their names"... oh my. He's a mess. He fell asleep on the way home so I guess he was tired!

When we got home and I got all the stuff put away I started cleaning. I'm so glad to have that done. I'm worn out though! The laundry is going now and I will be glad to be caught up on that as well. It seems like a pretty productive day so far. Now I'm off to decide what to make for supper... I'm thinking Chicken Lasagna (sound good, Court?). :)

12 comments:

Shannon said...

ha ha! Im laughing out loud about the dating you thing! That is adorable! Where did he come up with something like that? People will think he's dating you? :-)

Lea Liz said...

I'm so glad you had a good appt.. sounds like a boy to me too :) You find out soo soon!! I love coldstone too!! Brycen is just too cute that is so funny about him sitting at a different table!!!

Sonya said...

OH Mr. Brycen, where do you come up with these things!:)I am laughing so hard!! Glad you had a productive day.

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Totally curious how your chicken laz went? Hope you liked it. Reminds me to put that on the menu in a week or so. Hope youre feeling better.

Shannon said...

yeah you are definitely lucky! You notice I didnt take my last belly picture with my shirt up. . Its disgusting with little "maps" of stretch marks all over!

Jennifer said...

Chels, to funny about B it is so hard to tell where they pick this stuff up at! Glad the appt. went well!

Whitney said...

I think Brycen is so funny! Those stories just cracked me up! I love listening to the things little ones say!!! You never know what they are going to say!

Erica said...

Well I' glad things are going good for you. When I was pregant with Anna her heartbeat was in the 150-to 160 range. So it might be a girl!!

noahandlylasmommi said...

Thats impressive that you have only gained a pound!! I am up about 5 I think?

Tera said...

That Brycen is too funny!! I'm so glad to hear your appt went well and I can't wait to find out what this little bean is! It was great seeing you guys yesterday, and hopefully we'll see you this weekend at TT too.

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Yeah for a clean bill of health! Isn't if the heartrate is high it is a boy and lower for a girl? Can't wait to know!

Leilanni said...

Oh my word - that dating comment is so stinkin' hilarious!! I'm so glad you're writing those Brycen-isms down!!

Mmmm. Ice cream. It's only 8:30 am but I could totally go for some ice cream right now . . . :-)

SO glad the appt went well! Can't wait to find out boy or girl!!