Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas With The Knepps

Friday evening we met Ryan's parents and the rest of the family at the chinese restaurant in Washington for supper.

Brycen and Jayce at supper
After supper we went back to Phil and Marilyn's to open gifts. Brycen was excited to be having Christmas BEFORE Christmas- lol.

a remote control car that goes on the wall

walkie talkies


camera from aunt sonya and uncle john

getting into his stocking

"Santa" (Phil) came to visit- Poor Santa got revealed though b/c Brycen pulled off his beard, lol.

my sister in law, Sonya, and I... (and Corbin) :)
After we had Christmas we took Brycen over to Rich and Melissa's to have a sleepover w/ Isaac for Isaac's birthday that is this week. We didn't know if B would actually sleep over at their house or not. Ryan was prepared for a late night trip to pick him up, but we were surprised and Brycen stayed the whole night! Ryan had to work yesterday morning so he picked him up after he was done working. Brycen kept saying, "well yah I stayed, b/c I'm five now!" lol -- not too sure I like him being five!
Our friends Chelsey and Ryan came for lunch yesterday and brought pizza. We hung out and caught up- we hadn't all been able to hang out since around last Christmas due to the other Ryan's job. We miss them! It was good to catch up yesterday.
We met Ricky and Brittany at the mexican restaurant in Petersburg for supper and then they came over to visit. The boys played wii all evening while me and Britt talked about babies :) lol. I can't wait to find out what they are having this week-- either a little girlfriend or a BFF for Corbin!
Today we stayed home from church. I'm not supposed to be traveling farther than an hour away from the hospital in this 3rd tri-mester... since we already live 45 minutes from the hospital, church is def. past my limit. I've been going anyway, but Ryan is getting nervous! I'll probably try to go a few more times at least anyway... I think surely I'll know if I don't feel good and we won't go. Ryan went and got us donuts this morning and then we all watched "Elf"! It is my favorite Christmas movie :) We are going to go have tacos at my parents tonight. I'm so excited to have my brother home from college for a few weeks and we will be glad to hang out w/ him tonight.
I can't believe Christmas is this week... I'm looking forward to only working Monday and Tuesday.







4 comments:

Susie said...

What a joyful weekend you've had! I can't believe your in the last trimester! Seems fast to me but I'm sure not so fast to you! I LOVE Christmas movies...never have seen ELF...but my all time favorite is Miracle on 34th street, the original version. Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Desiree' said...

growing little boy huh? lol...Dru told me the other day he ran out of kisses for mommy until he gets big BOOO! lol...where that came from who knows! Glad B had a great sleepover...and you look great by the way!

Leah Robinson said...

What a good weekend! That's funny about B pulling Santa's beard off LOL

Make sure you're taking it easy! I have finnaly taken off work. I'm sure baby Stella will be here in the next 3 weeks so it's worth it to get prepared =) Before you know it you will be taking off & preparing for little C!

noahandlylasmommi said...

you look so great! can you believe how close we are getting???