Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Reverse

Seriously, look at that sweet little face!
Corbin now crawls... but he just goes in reverse :)
It's so cute!

He was happy outside watching his Daddy work at the new house!

Doing the splits?! lol
I'd say another week or so before C figures out how to go forward... I'm not ready for this!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

He is just so cute! I'm jealous of the cute jacket and hat he is wearing, was 90 degrees here yesterday!!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Lil lumberjack! How cool. Leah totally went reverse forever!

Anonymous said...

wow, mama and c! it is an exciting thing to have a crawler around (even a reverse one) congrats on this milestone :-)

LaSandra said...

OMG! Can't believe he's gotten do big already! He is such a cutie!

Sonya said...

LOVE that cute face!! I can't believe he is crawling:) I can not wait to see it.

Jill said...

Hudson is almost 1 and he doesn't go forward or backward!!

Rhonda said...

So cute!! I can't imagine needing a hat and coat!! We don't even own clothes like that ;)

Leah Robinson said...

Hilarious, Stells did the same thing! lol