Ryan and Brycen filling the septic tank w/ water so it wouldn't float away!
Corbin wanted to see what was going on too!The septic is now completely finished- buried and done! Whoo hoo!
B and my dad in the back hoe digging so we could bury the electrical cable from the road to our house.The cable is now buried and ready to be run in the house. My dad is starting on the electrical in the house this week!
Saturday they poured my porch floor. I have been waiting for that step for awhile! :)
Ryan helping B.
Ryan helping Corbin...Corbin tried to grab the conrete and then tried to eat it! lol
His looks more like a paw print :)

John rolling the design into the conrete :)
It dried a little darker than this and is sooo pretty!
His looks more like a paw print :)

John rolling the design into the conrete :)
It dried a little darker than this and is sooo pretty!I really really love it!
Things are coming along!
I love to imagine us living there, but it seems so far away!!
I love to imagine us living there, but it seems so far away!!

6 comments:
It is funny how you said, Corbin's hand looks like a paw print in the concrete.....I was thinking the same thing!
Yay! Its coming along so well! Congrats
LOOKING GOOD!!
Love your porch!! Each day is one day closer!! I can't wait to see pictures of your family enjoying that porch!!
Love your porch!! Each day is one day closer!! I can't wait to see pictures of your family enjoying that porch!!
It does seem like things are moving fast for you guys! We have the same pattern in our concrete but ours is a charcoal color.
Post a Comment