Thursday, December 9, 2010

10 Months

Corbin Fisher is 10 months today... like always I just don't know where the time has gone! He is such a fun little guy and has a very big personality (like his big brother). He doesn't seem to smile as much around other people, but around us he is the most smiley little guy ever.

At ten months:
Corbin is in 12-18 month clothes.
He weighs 21lbs 1oz (same as last month)
Not sure on length- I'll measure him for his baby book, but haven't done it yet.
Is crawling SUPER fast!
Claps for himself and anyone who does something cool (yah, mostly his brother).
Has really mastered eating small snacks with his hands.
Is taking four 6 oz. bottles per day
Eats oatmeal for breakfast has a stage 2 fruit for lunch and a stage 2 fruit and a stage 2 veggie for supper.
Likes to snack on cheerios, gerber puffs, and baby dried fruit (got it at jay c).
He likes to try whatever we're having for supper too. :)
Has finally started wearing shoes out and about- well I actually just found a pair that fits him! Robeez soft soles w/ the elastic are amazing! I would recommend to anyone dealing w/ a baby with very thick feet. They are normally pricier than I would pay for baby shoes since they outgrow them so quickly, but I found them on diapers.com on sale for a fraction of the cost :)
Is still in size 4 diapers.
He has pulled himself up a few times now (tv stand, his bed, the couch, and the toy box), but doesn't do it on a regular basis.
Shakes his head no when we say, "No".
Stops and looks at us before doing something he isn't supposed to to see if we will tell him no.
LOVES LOVES LOVES a bath. Screams when I get him out. Gets so excited I can barely hold him to get him in!
Has taken every single bow off the presents under the tree ;)
Has one particular ornament he goes for every time (it's shiny w/ glitter).
His morning nap is down to 45 min.-1 hr., still takes a 2 to 2.5 hour nap in the afternoon.
LOVES his daddy! When Ryan gets home he only wants him and isn't happy until Ryan holds him. I think it's b/c he doesn't see him too much with Ryan being at the house all the time. (at least that's what I'm telling myself, haha!).
Loves music and will stop what he's doing and listen whenever he hears it.
Says Momma to get my attention or when I'm talking to him directly now (like he associates it with me now very well).
His favorite word is still bubba and he actually started crying and saying bubba when B got out of the van the other day for school. It was so sad, but so sweet at the same time.
Gives great kisses (slobbers and all).
Is not a cuddler :(
Needs a hair cut, but momma refuses just yet.
Fills our lives with joy.every.single.day!

7 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

Awww, he's so darn cute!! Can't believe how fast this past year has gone!

Anonymous said...

He sounds healthy and happy! We love Robeez too, but I bought ours used on ebay. My son's 'chunky' feet still barely fit in shoes. Enjoy Corbin's tenth month!

Unknown said...

Every month I feel like our boys sound more and more alike. I feel like I could copy your list and add it to my list for Aedan this month. Too funny!

I'm going to have to look into those shoes on diapers.com. I have seen them and thought they were cute, but I wasn't willing to pay the normal price.

JessGraceIz said...

I can't believe he is already that old...In 2 months he will be 1...How the time FLIES!!! He is such a cutie and B is such a Hoot love the pictures of him clowning around...I still slide on our wood floors and I am old, but it keeps me feeling young again...LOL!!!

Ashley said...

Ok the part where Corbin started crying when B was leaving just melted my heart!
Just two more months and your baby is going to be ONE!!! Yikes! Such a sweet little boy:)

Guatmama said...

So sweet, i love these posts they are my favorite

Rhonda said...

What a sweet baby and sweet update! I hate that they grow up but love it when they learn new "tricks"! Have you tried Pediped shoes? They are the only ones I've found to fit H's thick foot. They are also pricey, but I've gotten great deals on ebay and they are SO CUTE!!! And very well made. I'll have to ck out Robeez, too!