Hailey, Jayce, Brycen, Mya and CorbinWe leave there early afternoon to come home and hang out and put our tree up at home.
I wanted to get a picture of the boys together- lol C is so big he almost covers B up!
talking ;)
Corbin just CRACKS UP when B chases him like this. C gets so excited he falls face first, lol.
Playing peek a boo
my life.
B was the only one I could make hold still to get a picture of their shirts :)
I wanted to get a picture of the boys together- lol C is so big he almost covers B up!
talking ;)
Corbin just CRACKS UP when B chases him like this. C gets so excited he falls face first, lol.
Playing peek a boo
my life.
B was the only one I could make hold still to get a picture of their shirts :)(thanks Kaycee!)
We put up our tree in the afternoon and decorated.
We put up our tree in the afternoon and decorated.It was a lot easier this year b/c we're in the rental which is a lot smaller :)
We just put up our smaller tree this year.
In the evening we went to my parents for supper with my dad's mom's side of the family (got that? lol). Love getting together with them. Telling old stories and there is always PLENTY of laughing to go around. We were full and exhausted when we got home and I was thankful to be warm in my pj's the next morning. I didn't go out shopping b/c Ryan was working at the new house. I did run to CVS and got a bought a new crock pot (mine broke a couple weeks ago) for 8.99! It's super nice and I love it. Ryan went early that morning (like 4am) to Lowe's and bought our kitchen appliances and my washer and dryer for the new house. I had already picked them out and they were all on sale (like we saved TWO THOUSAND dollars!). Ryan said it was well worth it to get up early and go when he realized that ;). It also wasn't crowded there- it was only him and 4 other guys who were in the store so he didn't have it too rough!

4 comments:
LOVE the shirts! And it helps that there are cute boys wearing them. Who is Kaycee and does she make shirts? I am looking for some winter/christmas ones for my kiddos.
Wow- lots of updates! We spent Christmas in our rental last year too. It ended up being ok but it was hard for me because I LOVE tradition so much. WTG, C on crawling! Tracee's twins are so funny...they are pulling up and cruising behind toys and Hadlee only weighs 12 pounds! She looks too little to be doing the stuff she does.
$2,000????!!!! That's CRAZY!! I never feel like it's worth it to get up that early and fight the crowds. But that TOTALLY WAS! LOVE the shirts!!
Love the shirts! They are so cute together. Nice job on the savings with the appliances - that is great!
Post a Comment