This adorable little guy is EVERYWHERE now... He started crawling a couple weeks ago (one week after he turned 9 mo.). At first he was super slow and it was so funny, but I can't say that he is slow about it anymore! He is quite the handful these days- especially w/ the Christmas tree up! I wouldn't change it for the world- I LOVE every second of running after his cute little self!

I mean really who wouldn't want to chase after this face!?

These were the day after he started crawling... going for his blocks!

That face is so serious! He was really figuring it out!
I was so glad he started crawling while we were at home and not while he was at the sitter... that's what I hate- thinking I might miss out on a "first". Plus I was off the whole next day after he started crawling so I got to enjoy it as he discovered what all he could do!
2 comments:
Such a big boy!!
They are growing up so fast! I just love this age, I think it is the perfect age for Christmas time. :)
Post a Comment