Friday afternoon B's teacher had "Muffins for Mommy" (aka Muffins for Momma"). :) B has been so excited and I couldn't wait. I have said time and time again that he has the greatest teacher. She just goes above and beyond on everything. I never have a doubt that she cares about my baby. I just can't say enough good things about her (and not just b/c she made me a chocolate chip muffin either)! They did a little program for us with songs and poems and then we painted a vase/pencil holder together and had muffins/juice/water/fruit salad. It was such a fun time and one I'll cherish for years to come.

Brycen saying his part of a poem, "I'm sorry for the messes I always seem to make" (bahaha, it fit perfectly)... it was about muddy handprints down the hall and everywhere!

M O M M Y (sung to the tune of BINGO)

Blowing kisses during a song :)

They had made us a garden stone and could decorate it how they wanted he made a "C" because that's what my name starts with :)
His teacher said he came up with it first thing and was very protective over his idea!
I thought it was fitting considering we call them B & C (yes, we do actually call them that in real life too) lol.

B & "his girl" Kennedy :)
These two were blowing kisses and being crazy the whole time.
Wow! They crack me up!
2 comments:
soooooo cute!
How sweet! Sounds like he has a great teacher! Glad you both had fun!!
Post a Comment