We have known for about 2 months that we're going to get this sweet little kitty and have been waiting to pick him up. His brothers and sisters got in an accident (aka- got ate by the family's dog). We already had claimed we wanted "the gray one" and were super happy Mr. Smokey survived the accident! We got him from a girl I went to school with- she has a little boy that is a year older than B and he was sad when we met them to pick up the kitty. He had already started calling him Smokey and B thought that was a good name so we kept it.
He's not an inside cat, but he's so little and we didn't want him running away so we kept him inside most of the wk/end while we were home. He's so sweet.
He slept in the garage and stayed there while we weren't home.
We made him a bed in there, but he preferred to curl up on top of Ryan's golf bag :)
We made him a bed in there, but he preferred to curl up on top of Ryan's golf bag :)
Both boys are in love with him.
B keep saying, "I can't believe I finally got a kitten!" :)
Corbin has now started saying kitty- which is too cute!
He pets him sooo soft, but then can get a little rough b/c he gets so excited!
I can't really say that we are "cat people", but this little guy is so cute that even Ryan likes him :)
After all the times I posted last week about Corbin testing us so much and how much of a temper he had been having God must of heard me praying because Corbin was an absolute delight from Friday when I picked him up at the sitter through the whole wk/end!
I can't remember one fit that he threw actually! He had to stay up past his bedtime on Friday b/c we ran to Princeton to WalMart and to eat and he was just the HAPPIEST little guy ever. It made our evening so enjoyable! I thought it had to be a fluke, but Saturday and Sunday were more of the same.
I'm sure we're not over the temper tantrum stage or his attitude, but I'm very thankful for a weekend of peace and family time!
I'm sure we're not over the temper tantrum stage or his attitude, but I'm very thankful for a weekend of peace and family time!
Brycen had his first 4H meeting Saturday morning. It was raining so they couldn't do all the activities they had planned, but he still had fun I think. He is excited about his projects that he is going to do. We aren't going to start them until we get home from vacation though- then he'll have a month to complete them which should be plenty of time.
I'm thankful for the nice relaxing weekend we just had because between now and vacation we are busy bees!

6 comments:
Awww, so cute!!! One of Stella's first words was "kitty" also =)
I am not a cat person either....but that kitty is so cute and I bet the boys are so sweet with it.
Smokey is so cute! And I'm glad you had a great tantrum free weekend! Hopefully it continues through the week. :)
I am happy to hear C is doing much better!! I was reading your past post and he sure is thinning out...losing those baby rolls.lol:(
What a sweet kitty!! You need one of those living out in the woods ;) So glad yall had a great weekend! It was a late Mother's Day gift from C :)
He's a cutie! :)
Post a Comment